The new Backun AK Clarinet Ligature will re-define your clarinet performance. Engineered by a Mechanical Engineer & Woodwind Player to meet the demanding needs of musicians. With well over 2 years of R&D and a solid year of testing with some of the world’s most renowned professional musicians, the AK Ligature offers performance characteristics and user functionality that players might not have even realised they were missing!
Made in Las Vegas, Nevada with precision CNC machined parts (on a CNC that is owned by AK Ligatures to guarantee quality control). Completely hand assembled in Las Vegas using a “Stress-Free” assembly method to maximise performance.
- Two adjustment settings for fine control
- Locks in securely to ensure no slippage
- Designed to fit most Hard rubber (ebonite) Clarinet Mouthpieces
- Supplied with 2 very easily interchangeable plates
- Comes with protective box and full instructions
We ship to a large number of Countries. Select at the
As a specialist we stock large amounts of Woodwind & Brass Instruments and Accessories
Dawkes Music have been voted best Classical Music shop