Designed with the clarinet section from New York's Metropolitan Opera Orchestra, the MET provides players with great response, huge projection and a full tone that will fill the largest halls. Tip opening of 1.18.
When Ricardo Morales and Morrie Backun discussed the idea of manufacturing Clarinet mouthpieces, they were faced with one question: How do we create a mouthpiece that is tailored to every player? With no simple answer, the two set out to redesign the mouthpiece from tip to table.
MoBa Bb Mouthpieces need no introduction; after all, they’re played on major concert stages around the world. With multiple models in the line-up, finding your ultimate mouthpiece is closer than you think.
- Made of the highest quality ebonite.
- MET Model has a medium-large tip opening of .118 (1/100mm)
- Suitable with a wide variety of reed types and strengths.
- Designed by Morrie Backun and Ricardo Morales.
- Impeccably produced with the highest level of consistency.
We ship to a large number of Countries. Select at the
As a specialist we stock large amounts of Woodwind & Brass Instruments and Accessories
Dawkes Music have been voted best Classical Music shop