Following on from the successful release of their Select Jazz Tenor mouthpiece in black ebonite, D'Addario now introduce the marble ebonite version. This gorgeous mouthpiece is a result of a mix of ebonite compounds which gives a very attractive and unique look, as well as a slight difference to the sound.
The Jazz Select Tenor Sax mouthpiece is a very versatile, flexible and enjoyable mouthpiece to play that has plenty of power, warmth and projection. We're seriously impressed with the value for money and this new mouthpiece outperforms the Otto Link and Meyer equivalents of years gone by.
ABOUT SELECT JAZZ
- Expertly-designed and made in the USA from foreign materials by a team of top musicians and engineers
- Milled, not molded, from solid rod rubber, using D’Addario’s precise computer-controlled mouthpiece-making technology
- No hand-finishing ensures consistency
- Medium chamber and facing length
WHY SELECT JAZZ?
- Captures the classic sound and response of the most sought-after vintage mouthpieces
- Even intonation across the entire range of the saxophone
- Exceptional versatility for all styles of jazz
- Ideal for the professional player or advancing student.
We ship to a large number of Countries. Select at the
As a specialist we stock large amounts of Woodwind & Brass Instruments and Accessories
Dawkes Music have been voted best Classical Music shop