*Save £250 until end of Feb 2019 - Use code BLACK250 at checkout
Praised for its great flexibility and consistency, the new Privilège clarinets have evolved, offering refined aesthetics, ergonomics and tuning. Now, this new 1B model with matt black plated keywork takes Selmer firmly into the 21st Century and beyond!
Ergonomically redesigned keywork, including a new key shape and orientation for the right and left little fingers, and an improved mechanical response are among the developments that facilitate the clarinetist’s easy switch to the Privilège.
The Privilège clarinets are exceptionally consistent in tuning, blending easily with other instruments in all acoustic settings including symphony, opera, large ensemble, chamber and in the studio.The perfectly balanced throat tone area (E, F, F#, G) really shines, making the Privilège extremely consistent over the entire range of the instrument.
Typically from Selmer in more recent years great attention has been given not only to the sound and feel but also to the aesthetics. The new Privilege features beautiful engraving on certain keys and on the black matte chromed body rings. Not only does this new Selmer play the part but it looks it to!
- Produced from carefully selected and aged premium Grenadilla wood.
- Amazing looking matt black plated keywork
- Benefits from a new ergonomic design to facilitate a more comfortable feel.
- Supplied with 65.5mm and 66.5mm barrels.
- Goretex pads for a consistent and clean tone and long lasting performance.
- Supplied in slick modern case with handle and premium Selmer accessory pack.
We ship to a large number of Countries. Select at the
As a specialist we stock large amounts of Woodwind & Brass Instruments and Accessories
Dawkes Music have been voted best Classical Music shop