Handmade in Japan the Wood Stone ligatures allow for the ultimate in resonance. High quality materials and state-of-the art design set this quality ligature aside from the competition.
The Tenor Sax original version has a two screw design with two rails that rest evenly on the reed to help it resonate freely yet with control. Although this is listed as a Selmer fit it does fit many other ebonite Tenor Sax Mouthpieces, see details below.
- Made of raw brass with a rich Gold Plating for a powerful and bright tone
- Secure two screw design ensures non slip performance
- The reed is held securely but without restriction
- Designed to fit Selmer sized ebonite Tenor Sax Mouthpieces
- Also fits most ebonite Navarros, Links, Meyers, Jody Jazz, Klum, WoodStone, Yanagisawa
Top US Saxophonist Bob Mintzer says: "The Wood Stone ligature is a simply designed ligature that affords the player optimum reed vibration and a full, warm sound. It holds the reed securely on the mouthpiece while not constricting the sound in the least."
Anonymous review via Feefo
very nice suplier
We ship to a large number of Countries. Select at the
As a specialist we stock large amounts of Woodwind & Brass Instruments and Accessories
Dawkes Music have been voted best Classical Music shop