These Buffet tuning rings offer the player an inexpensive way to have length adjustment for tuning on their clarinet. Designed to fit the Buffet range of clarinets, although it may fit some others, these metal tuning rings slip into the barrel sockets to extend the length of the overall tube, thus flattening the pitch overall.
- Pack includes one ring of 0.5mm thickness, and one ring of 1mm thickness.
- Suited primarily for Buffet Clarinets although will fit some other brands.
- Slips into Barrel sockets.
- Adding one or both can flatten the overall pitch of the instrument.
- Useful to keep in our clarinet case to deal with tuning issues when playing in challenging conditions.
Anonymous review via Feefo
Good quality, increases gap between right hand fore finger and trill key.
We ship to a large number of Countries. Select at the
As a specialist we stock large amounts of Woodwind & Brass Instruments and Accessories
Dawkes Music have been voted best Classical Music shop