GET A FREE MONTH OF RENTAL *
* Valid on all new rentals started before Dec 30th 2018. After initial card deposit the direct debit starts on month 3. Therefore 2nd month is free of charge.
The following Instruments are available to rent:
Our Woodwind & Brass rental scheme is perfect if you're not sure that you wish to purchase an instrument just yet. For example, you may have a young beginner and you want to see how they progress or you may be an adult adding another instrument to your collection. Our 'Start Right' rental scheme is flexible, affordable and you can use some of the money spent on the rental towards the cost of a new instrument.
Monthly payments are made via direct debit. Insurance and maintenance is included in the monthly cost and all instruments are professionally checked and prepared by our experienced technicians before they are sent out. This ensures you receive an instrument in perfect working order that is ready to help you on your musical path.
- Minimum 3 months commitment required.
- After the initial 3 months you can either return the instrument with nothing further to pay, or you can continue renting and start to build credit towards a new instrument.
- Half of all payments made from month 4 onwards can be used towards the cost of a new instrument.
- Maintenance and Insurance included.
- Only top quality Yamaha student instruments are rented to ensure the best possible start for a beginner.
We have added a short video to explain how our rental scheme works.
Mr & Mrs Jones have a 8 year old daughter who is starting Flute at school.
The teacher has recommended a curved head Yamaha model as their daughter is still quite small...
Mr Lewis has always fancied playing the Saxophone.
During his time at school there was no possibility to play a musical instrument and in later life he really wants to give it a go.
Tommy is 9 years old and was told last week that he could learn the Trumpet at school.
Tommy's parents aren't quite prepared to spend £300 on a new Trumpet...
Lucy is 16 years old and has played the Clarinet for 6 years. She's now done her Grade 7 and fancies having a go at another instrument but she's not sure what.