One of the most classic mutes of all time. The Humes & Berg has been the go-to Bucket Mute for decades and it has been used by professional Trombonists since the glory days of the Big Bands, such as Ellington and Basie, through to current day users at all levels.
Known as the velvetone mute as well as the bucket mute the Humes & Berg gives a beautiful soft sound without causing intonation issues. Humes & Berg mutes have been in production since 1935 and many are made in exactly the same way all these years later to ensure that classic sound is produced.
- Humes & Berg Mute No.160B
- Genuine Humes & Berg USA product
- Designed to fit Trombone bells with a size of 8.5 inches
- Known as Velvet-Tone mute
- Gives a soft warm sound, ideal for Big Bands and muted solo work
Anonymous review via Feefo
Good quality product
We ship to a large number of Countries. Select at the
As a specialist we stock large amounts of Woodwind & Brass Instruments and Accessories
Dawkes Music have been voted best Classical Music shop