This new JCR-700 model is a great sounding Cornet made of durable materials at a good price. All Jupiter instruments are produced in wholly owned Jupiter facilities that have earned ISO 9001 certification, the international badge of manufacturing excellence.
In providing world class quality instruments, Jupiter not only painstakingly select the finest materials from all over the globe, but make instruments by skilled craftsmanship under strict quality control procedures. With their commitment to education projects their name has become synonymous with quality at affordable prices.
- Durable clear lacquer finish with a gold brass mouthpipe.
- .460 bore is ideal for beginner cornets.
- 4.75 inch bell size.
- 1st slide hook and adjustable 3rd valve slide ring which helps smaller hands feel comfortable.
- Supplied in hard case with Jupiter student cornet mouthpiece.
- Professionally set-up and available on 14 day approval.
Purchasing a first Instrument outright need not be an expensive risk with our buy-back scheme.
Return your Instrument in good condition within 6 months and we will refund 90% of the purchase price less the original VAT paid.
For a quick explanation, see our Buyback scheme video
|Your original purchase price:
|We deduct the original VAT paid
|We make a charge of 10%
|Total Amount Refunded
|Total Cost for 6 Months use
We ship to a large number of Countries. Select at the
As a specialist we stock large amounts of Woodwind & Brass Instruments and Accessories
Dawkes Music have been voted best Classical Music shop