The new Jupiter JTR-500 is a re-design of the old 408 model including aesthetic updates.
The instrument now features a gold brass bell and main tuning slide which add warmth and sonority to the overall tone. Jupiter have also modified the main tuning slide into a C shaped curve to give a more even flow of air throughout the range of the instrument.
The JTR-500 now has 1st and 3rd slide valve rings to make it easy for small hands to both hold and adjust the tuning. The 11.68mm bore is the perfect size for a beginner and the stainless steel valves offer a hassle free, easy care option for new players. The outfit is completed with a smart and portable lightweight case.
- Recently re-designed and improved.
- Gold brass bell and main tuning slide for colour of tone.
- Well placed 1st and 3rd slide adjusting rings/saddles.
- Stainless steel valves for strength and longevity.
- Supplied with quality beginners mouthpiece and lightweight protective case.
We ship to a large number of Countries. Select at the
As a specialist we stock large amounts of Woodwind & Brass Instruments and Accessories
Dawkes Music have been voted best Classical Music shop