This Rovner Clarinet barrel is certainly something a little different. Designed with a rectangular cut through in the bore, Rovner claim it positively modifies the intonation and offers a different response.
All barrels are available on 14 day home trial so you can try one and see what you think on your set-up. Here's the info supplied by Rovner...
- Superior intonation and greater ease of play for every level player!
- A revolutionary approach that allows the player to personalize the playing experience by simply rotating the barrel to the position that yields the preferred tone and most dynamic response
- The rectangular bore can be positioned vertically, horizontally, or on a diagonal. Icons on the barrel help identify its orientation
- Groundbreaking design increases tonal dimension, increases clarity of throat tones, results in more even scales, improves altissimo, and provides better articulation and projection.
- Constructed of a durable polymer with the NEW Pro-Finish, an attractive semi-matte texture similar to woodgrain.
- Available in Sizes 65 and 66 for assisting in achieving the best possible tuning
- Proudly made in the USA
Need Help with this item?
Our specialist trained staff are able to help you. Please contact us or call us on 01628 630800
Why Buy from Dawkes Music?
Dawkes Music & Windcraft Ltd are a globally recognised UK based Music Industry company that have expert staff who specialise in products, performance, teaching and repairing in the brass and woodwind sector.
Buy with confidence knowing that the shop you're dealing with has been awared a Feefo Gold Trusted Retailer award which recognises our hard work and consistent excellent customer service.
14 Day Approval
Try your item at home, in a lesson, in the band and make sure it's perfect for you. If you are not convinced we can refund the item in full upon return. (£3 re-stocking fee on any mouthpieces, approval not available on reeds).
All in stock items are usually dispatched within 24 hours, express delivery options are available at the checkout, including next day delivery.
We carefully choose and stock the best products on the market, be it the newest mouthpiece or official replacement spare parts for instruments. We keep over 8,000 lines in stock covering everything Woodwind & Brass.
We carefully check pricing to ensure our customers get the best deals with unrivalled pre-sale advice and after-sales care.
Top Quality After Sales Service
We have 18 members of staff in-store and on the telephone 6 days a week, and our online service is 24/7. Experience you can trust with over 40 years in the business and a third generation specialist family business.