Introducing a brand new ligature line from Silverstein Works. Continuing the heritage and spirit of The original Silverstein Ligatures, the Prelude offers a more affordable choice for musicians. (Now supplied with Silverstein cap as well).
This is the small size for Clarinet, but many players prefer the Medium which fits most modern clarinet mouthpieces.
Silverstein Ligatures have always been known for exceptional quality and performance. Like the original, Prelude is not just a ligature but a tool to discover an entirely new sound, see the video below.
With the Preulude ligature, you are sure to bring out the best in your reed, mouthpiece, instrument, and sound. This ligature allows more musicians to experience and enjoy what it truly means to “free the reed”.
Lower profile design:
The PRELUDE has a low profile for structural simplicity and stability. Tightening pressure is evenly distributed throughout the four cords.
Bottom surface of main body was designed to optimize the resonance from the mouthpiece.
Cord end lock:
Both ends of the cord are locked with screws for maximum security.
Main screw has a unique mechanism to convert turning torque to pushing force
- Suitable for most standard size Clarinet mouthpieces, including Vandoren.
- Fits circumference of 79mm to 85.7mm at measuring point (lowest part of lig).
- Securely and safely holds the reed to allow for maximum resonance.
- The cord is securely locked at either end to prevent slipping.
- The Prelude ensures an even hold across the reed.
- Silverstein Model Code: LS06C
We ship to a large number of Countries. Select at the
As a specialist we stock large amounts of Woodwind & Brass Instruments and Accessories
Dawkes Music have been voted best Classical Music shop