A new affordable addition to the Silverstein range of ligatures. Made of advanced materials and offering a free blowing and vibrant sound. The new Silverstein Quattro brings the Silverstein feel and sound into the mass market.
- Resizable (+/- 1 size) : Use a standard 1.5mm hex wrench or our Resizing Kit (sold separately)
- The 2nd Evolution: The Dotted Cord
- More Harmonic Partials
- Enhanced Fine Tuners
- New Tension Adjustment Nut
- New Bridge Pad
- The sole purpose of the black rubber pads that are found at the bottom of the bridge piece is to prevent potential minor scratches to the mouthpiece. While these pads provide protection, they also absorb sound energy which can hinder the ligature from its maximum potential. If the minor scratch does not concern you, removing these black rubber pads is recommended for optimal performance. If you decide to use the pads, apply small amount of glue at the outside of each hole.
Anti-Slip Pad (Sold separately)
Ligature comes with:
- Replaceable pads
- User manual with warranty registration card
We ship to a large number of Countries. Select at the
As a specialist we stock large amounts of Woodwind & Brass Instruments and Accessories
Dawkes Music have been voted best Classical Music shop