Vandoren’s leather ligatures offer an opportunity to adjust the sound, using the 3 interchangeable pressure plates. The ligature has a solid single screw design, to allow quick and precise adjustment, whilst ensuring consistent hold and pressure on the reed.
Whether playing classical or jazz, the Optimum Ligature’s 3 pressure plates will accommodate your style:
- METAL PLATE - a more colourful and compact sound. The combination of a metal plate and a flexible ligature offers the player the best sonic qualities of both materials.
- SMOOTH LEATHER PLATE - made from the same leather as a ligature, it creates a focussed, compact sound that is slightly darker.
- 'SUPPLE' SMOOTH LEATHER PLATE - made from a more supple leather, it gives a rounder, more ample sound.
- Made in France.
- The 3 interchangeable plates give the player the ultimate control over their tone.
- Made from genuine leather.
- Supplied with a leather cap, to protect your reed and mouthpiece when not in use.
- Fits most plastic, and ebonite Bb clarinet mouthpieces.
We ship to a large number of Countries. Select at the
As a specialist we stock large amounts of Woodwind & Brass Instruments and Accessories
Dawkes Music have been voted best Classical Music shop