Great to use on corked joints when they start to get too stiff to take apart. Apply liberally so that all of the cork has been treated.
- Supplied in a pot with screw lid.
- Perfect for use on clarinet, oboe joints and saxophone crooks.
- Yamaha produce soft and hard versions, this soft version is easy to apply and absorbs quickly.
- Fits perfectly into a case or music bag.
- Helps moisturise and protect the life of cork which can dry and crack.
We ship to a large number of Countries. Select at the
As a specialist we stock large amounts of Woodwind & Brass Instruments and Accessories
Dawkes Music have been voted best Classical Music shop