The Altus Company, founded by Shuichi Tanaka, produces handmade flutes in the town of Azumino in Japan. Altus is one of the most innovative companies when it comes to alloying and new ways of construction. The flute is looked upon as a piece of art, and Altus is relying on the European tradition of flute craftsmanship (Lot and Boehm).
The 1007 Artist models have a .925 Sterling silver handmade headjoint and .925 Sterling silver body and footjoint. This complete tube in Sterling silver gives a real resonance and projection upgrade compared to similarly designed silver plated body instruments. This added silver content, coupled with the amazing hand finishing, offers a high qaulity instrument that is suitable for the most demanding of players.
- Supplied with S cut headjoint for flexibility, ease of play and rich tone.
- Open hole model.
- handmade .925 Sterling silver headjoint gives a bright, flexible tone.
- .925 Sterling silver body and footjoint.
- special soldered C# tone hole riser
- C Foot (B Foot available to special order)
We ship to a large number of Countries. Select at the
As a specialist we stock large amounts of Woodwind & Brass Instruments and Accessories
Dawkes Music have been voted best Classical Music shop