The Bach Strad 42 Trombones combine the heritage of Bachs original designs with modern day manufacturing precision and high quality materials. A large bore and 8.5 inch bell make this a bigger blowing instrument than the 36 model. The 42B has a traditional wrap tuning slide configuration for a more focused, compact sound than the Open wrap alternative.It also features a standard F rotor attachment.
- Available on 12 or 24 Month 0% finance.
- .547 bore with a 8.5 inch one piece hand hammered yellow brass bell.
- Chrome plated nickel silver inner handslide tubes, brass outer handslide tubes.
- Traditional wrap F section, supplied with Bach 6.5A Large Shank mouthpiece.
- Supplied with professional Bach hard case.
- Professionally set-up and available on 14 day approval.
We ship to a large number of Countries. Select at the
As a specialist we stock large amounts of Woodwind & Brass Instruments and Accessories
Dawkes Music have been voted best Classical Music shop