Ever wondered why it's so difficult to find a great A Clarinet? It’s because most A Clarinets were designed as mathematical extensions of a Bb Clarinet. Not The MoBa A.
The MoBa A Clarinet dispels every myth and misconception you have about the A Clarinet. Impeccable tuning in all registers and yes, even on the Low F, this clarinet is your greatest ally on stage, in rehearsal and in high-stress auditions.
With all of the features of the MoBa Bb Clarinet, the MoBa A incorporates a unique Automatic Low F Vent mechanism for optimal tuning.
- Backun acoustical design with selected matching upper and lower joints made from highly figured, aged and exotic woods.
- Automatic Low F Vent activated from register key for unrivalled tuning and voicing throughout the registers.
- Precision fit keywork on a unique proprietary posting system manufactured in-house for long-term reliability and true touch sensitivity.
- Backun modular posting system designed to make key fitting and refitting precise and effortless.
- Carbon fibre and titanium socket fittings for upper and lower joints ensures an uncompromising fit and airt tight long lasting seal.
- Sculpted inline trill key design with enlarged finger buttons and an independent guide system to maintain superior alignment.
- Ergonomic and unique thumbrest that is fully adjustable by the player to aid in correct and comfortable hand positioning.
- Supplied with two MoBa barrels; 65mm and 64mm.
- Supplied with MoBa exotic wood bell.
- Supplied with a luxury double case.
Try this Instrument In Store
We have a variety of testing environments instore for customers to experience and enjoy.
Our range of testing rooms are available to pre-book and we can even reserve stock in advance so if you're making a jouney to see us we can be prepared to make it a special experience for you.
Need Help with this item?
Our specialist trained staff are able to help you. Please contact us or call us on 01628 630800
Why Buy from Dawkes Music?
Dawkes Music & Windcraft Ltd are a globally recognised UK based Music Industry company that have expert staff who specialise in products, performance, teaching and repairing in the brass and woodwind sector.
Buy with confidence knowing that the shop you're dealing with has been awared a Feefo Gold Trusted Retailer award which recognises our hard work and consistent excellent customer service.
14 Day Approval
Try your item at home, in a lesson, in the band and make sure it's perfect for you. If you are not convinced we can refund the item in full upon return. (£3 re-stocking fee on any mouthpieces, approval not available on reeds).
All in stock items are usually dispatched within 24 hours, express delivery options are available at the checkout, including next day delivery.
We carefully choose and stock the best products on the market, be it the newest mouthpiece or official replacement spare parts for instruments. We keep over 8,000 lines in stock covering everything Woodwind & Brass.
We carefully check pricing to ensure our customers get the best deals with unrivalled pre-sale advice and after-sales care.
Top Quality After Sales Service
We have 18 members of staff in-store and on the telephone 6 days a week, and our online service is 24/7. Experience you can trust with over 40 years in the business and a third generation specialist family business.