This combo case from BAM allows you to fit 3 clarinets within the one case set-up. Designed to take a Bass Clarinet to Low C, plus a pair of Clarinets in the included Double Clarinet Case. This would be ideal for the travelling professional musician needing a one case solution for all their instruments.
The interior designs are based on Buffet Prestige Bb/A Clarinets and a Buffet Prestige Low C Bass Clarinet but will fit most other modern made combo's.
- Overall Weight: 6.3kg
- Inside Dimensions: Upper Joint Tube (39.5cm) + Keys (45cm)
- Lower Joint Tube (67cm) + Keys (75.5cm)
- Outer Dimensions: 86x25x24cm
- Inner Material: High density injected polyurethane foam
- Outer Shell: A triple ply structure of ABS/Airex Foam/BAM Custom ABS Mix
- Memory Foam Back Cushion (removable)
- Comfortable Bi-Material Side Handle
- 2 x Comfortable Neoprene Antislip Backpack Straps
- 2 x Combo Locks + 1 Soft-touch Key Latch
- Expandable External Pocket including the Classic Bb/A Double Clarinet Case (3128S)
Need Help with this item?
Our specialist trained staff are able to help you. Please contact us or call us on 01628 630800
Why Buy from Dawkes Music?
Dawkes Music & Windcraft Ltd are a globally recognised UK based Music Industry company that have expert staff who specialise in products, performance, teaching and repairing in the brass and woodwind sector.
Buy with confidence knowing that the shop you're dealing with has been awared a Feefo Gold Trusted Retailer award which recognises our hard work and consistent excellent customer service.
14 Day Approval
Try your item at home, in a lesson, in the band and make sure it's perfect for you. If you are not convinced we can refund the item in full upon return. (£3 re-stocking fee on any mouthpieces, approval not available on reeds).
All in stock items are usually dispatched within 24 hours, express delivery options are available at the checkout, including next day delivery.
We carefully choose and stock the best products on the market, be it the newest mouthpiece or official replacement spare parts for instruments. We keep over 8,000 lines in stock covering everything Woodwind & Brass.
We carefully check pricing to ensure our customers get the best deals with unrivalled pre-sale advice and after-sales care.
Top Quality After Sales Service
We have 18 members of staff in-store and on the telephone 6 days a week, and our online service is 24/7. Experience you can trust with over 40 years in the business and a third generation specialist family business.