At the forefront of modern mouthpiece design, the new Reserve Evolution delivers a warm and refined tone with quick response and ease of articulation. These special edition marble finish models are available in limited quantities. The marble is a mix of 2 different ebonite compounds and thus it changes the sound compared to the standard Reserve Evolution. The second compound is lighter in density and thus this mouthpiece feels brighter and arguably more flexible and vibrant compared to the standard Reserve Evolution models.
This new mouthpiece from D'Addario Woodwinds offers a huge flexibility for the modern player who meets a broad variety of musical demands, This is the latest in the impressive range of Reserve mouthpieces where hi-tech engineering meets intelligent design.
The ebonite mix is milled from solid rod rubber which ensures the integrity of the core material is retained. Each is finished on a super-accurate CNC computer controlled machine. D'Addario have removed any element of hand finishing which can introduce inconsistencies between mouthpieces.
- Medium-long facing for greater flexibility
- Tip Opening: 1.08mm
- EV10 Model Pitch: 440hz
- EV10E Model Pitch: 442hz
- Optimised beak shape/angle for added playing comfort
- Revolutionary new ramp and bore taper geometry to create a fuller, more centred tone
- Altered baffle for added projection and nuance of articulation
- No hand-finishing so impeccably consistent between mouthpieces
- Expertly designed and made in the USA
- Milled, not folded, from a solid rod rubber mix using D'Addario's own precise computer-controlled mouthpiece making technology
We ship to a large number of Countries. Select at the
As a specialist we stock large amounts of Woodwind & Brass Instruments and Accessories
Dawkes Music have been voted best Classical Music shop