Ferree's Set of Powerdrivers are solid fixed blade screw drivers in black anodized finish.
Sturdy Steel blades with semi-hollow ground tips give these drivers a solid feel.
The knurled Aluminium handles offer good weight and grip transferring torque straight through to the blade.
The swivel top is hex shaped to stop them rolling of your bench, and even have colour coding for easy recognition.
The features the following sizes (all available individually)
- FF77-0: .012" tip, .060" width, Red top, 3" long ( perfect for the Conn pillar set screws)
- FF77-1: .012" tip, .070" width, Yellow top, 3" long
- FF77-1L .012" tip, .070" width, Yellow top, 6" long (both good for flat spring screws, small rods, and pivots with thin slots)
- FF77-2: .018".08"width, Blue top, 3" long
- FF77-2L: .018".08"width, Blue top, 6" long (both good for most small woodwind and water key screws)
- FF77-3: .018" top, .095" width,, Brown top, 6" long (this is for most saxophones and some clarinet screws)
- FF77-4: .023" tip, .109"width, Green top, 6" long (large woodwind like Saxophones and Bass Clarinets)
- FF77-5:.023" tip, .125" width, Orange top,6" long (Saxophones, Bassoons and general use)
Need Help with this item?
Our specialist trained staff are able to help you. Please contact us or call us on 01628 630800
Why Buy from Dawkes Music?
Dawkes Music & Windcraft Ltd are a globally recognised UK based Music Industry company that have expert staff who specialise in products, performance, teaching and repairing in the brass and woodwind sector.
Buy with confidence knowing that the shop you're dealing with has been awared a Feefo Gold Trusted Retailer award which recognises our hard work and consistent excellent customer service.
14 Day Approval
Try your item at home, in a lesson, in the band and make sure it's perfect for you. If you are not convinced we can refund the item in full upon return. (£3 re-stocking fee on any mouthpieces, approval not available on reeds).
All in stock items are usually dispatched within 24 hours, express delivery options are available at the checkout, including next day delivery.
We carefully choose and stock the best products on the market, be it the newest mouthpiece or official replacement spare parts for instruments. We keep over 8,000 lines in stock covering everything Woodwind & Brass.
We carefully check pricing to ensure our customers get the best deals with unrivalled pre-sale advice and after-sales care.
Top Quality After Sales Service
We have 18 members of staff in-store and on the telephone 6 days a week, and our online service is 24/7. Experience you can trust with over 40 years in the business and a third generation specialist family business.