The 3052 features a .462 large bore, a #125R reverse mouthpipe for less resistance, and a round crook tuning slide in addition to a #137 one piece, hand hammered yellow brass bell, providing a trumpet ideal for commercial and big band players that like a very free blowing instrument.
The heart and soul of every Getzen Trumpet is the valve section and the same legendary Getzen valve action can be found on all of our trumpets. That is in no small part thanks to our hand-lapped, nickel silver pistons, arguably the fastest and most durable pistons on the market today.
Finally, every Getzen Trumpet is hand mounted and assembled by highly trained craftsmen and women. The same care is put into every trumpet that goes through the factory. Whether the trumpet was built in the ProShop or in general production, you can rest assured that it was made by some of the most skilled hands in the industry.
- Available on 12 or 24 month interest free 0% credit.
- Silver plated finish for a long lasting quality look.
- .462 inch large bore with a reversed no.125 leadpipe.
- no.137 Hand hammered one piece yellow brass bell for immediate and flexible feel.
- Supplied in Getzen Pro woodshell case with Getzen mouthpiece.
- Professionally set-up with a 14 day approval period.
We ship to a large number of Countries. Select at the
As a specialist we stock large amounts of Woodwind & Brass Instruments and Accessories
Dawkes Music have been voted best Classical Music shop