The new student level Jupiter clarinet is called the JCL-700S-Q. It is a strong contender in the student level market and builds on the past history of good beginner clarinets by Jupiter.
All the tone holes are aligned and the clarinets light response facilitates the switch from the recorder to the clarinet. This robust, good sounding instrument is real value for money.
The JCL-700S-Qs sturdy ABS body makes it ideal for school use and even the ideal second instrument for outside use for more experienced players. The JCL-700S-Q comes with a high-quality, lightweight JUPITER case with a storage compartment at the front and reflective strips.
- ABS Plastic body with metal rings.
- Tapered undercut tone holes for optimal response and tuning.
- Supplied with plastic Jupiter student mouthpiece, ideal for starting out with.
- Comes with relevant accessories including ligature, cap, cloths, reed and cork grease.
- Supplied in a lightweight, compact case that is easy and convenient to transport.
Purchasing a first Instrument outright need not be an expensive risk with our buy-back scheme.
Return your Instrument in good condition within 6 months and we will refund 90% of the purchase price less the original VAT paid.
For a quick explanation, see our Buyback scheme video
|Your original purchase price:
|We deduct the original VAT paid
|We make a charge of 10%
|Total Amount Refunded
|Total Cost for 6 Months use
We ship to a large number of Countries. Select at the
As a specialist we stock large amounts of Woodwind & Brass Instruments and Accessories
Dawkes Music have been voted best Classical Music shop