Legere reeds are made from a special polymer compound with a very fine microtexture. They have low density, so that they float, just like cane reeds. This hi-tec material is designed to mimic the properties of damp cane as closely as possible.
The Legere Studio Cut reeds are designed to be free blowing with a bright, flexible and more repsonsive tone to the standard cut which are darker sounding. With good care the Legere reeds can last many weeks.
- Studio Cut Legere are bright, flexible and free blowing.
- Produced from a special polymer for longevity and durability.
- Extremely consistent from start to finish.
- The Studio Cut strength is similar to Vandoren V16 reeds.
- Available in various strengths, we advise checking the chart pictured for guidance
Anonymous review via Feefo
Pleased with initial testing but personally prefer Signature reed. Bought both types to compare.
We ship to a large number of Countries. Select at the
As a specialist we stock large amounts of Woodwind & Brass Instruments and Accessories
Dawkes Music have been voted best Classical Music shop