The European Cut Signature Series for Clarinet is the next advancement in Légère synthetic reed development. The reed is characterized by a slightly shorter and wider vamp that is comfortable in the embouchure. There is a band of extra material along the spine that provides rigidity without compromising the reed's free blowing nature or high register stability.
The European Cut Signature Series is designed specifically for French mouthpieces and will not work on most German mouthpieces.
- Suitable for most Vandoren Clarinet Mouthpieces
- Also can be used on Selmer and other (non German) European made mouthpieces
- Very durable, can last months
- Please refer to the strength chart pictured for comparison to other reeds
- We find synthetic reeds commonly more suited to closer facing mouthpieces requiring less of the reed to flex
We ship to a large number of Countries. Select at the
As a specialist we stock large amounts of Woodwind & Brass Instruments and Accessories
Dawkes Music have been voted best Classical Music shop