Professionals and advancig players tend to prefer the Legere Signature Series reeds, which produce a warm, rich tone in all registers.
The Soprano Sax Legere Signature Series reeds are made from a stiffer material and are cut thinner than the Classic reeds. These changes make the Signature Series reeds more flexible across the tip, producing a full spectrum of overtones and a beautiful sound with minimum effort. No matter which reed you choose you always get the same Légère quality and the durability Légère has become famous for.
- Made in Canada - Designed for Soprano Sax
- Made of a polypropylene and is completely non-toxic
- No need to pre-condition before playing
- Does not absorb water
- Can be easily cleaned and sanitised
- Very durable, can last for months
We ship to a large number of Countries. Select at the
As a specialist we stock large amounts of Woodwind & Brass Instruments and Accessories
Dawkes Music have been voted best Classical Music shop