Part of a range of four narrow jawed swedging pliers. These pliers are designed for Saxophone and other larger keyed instruments. Used for swedging hinge tubing. Also fits areas that require narrower swedging jaws.
E15A .075” (1.9mm) jaw width Swedging Plier
E15B .125” (3.2mm) jaw width Swedging Plier
E15C .175” (4.4mm) jaw width Swedging Plier
E15D .125” (3.2mm) jaw width Swedging Plier with larger hole for use on saxophones
- Single hole swedging pliers.
- For lengthening hinge tubing.
- Appropriate for larger woodwinds.
- Ergonomic, plier shape for easy swedging.
- Versatile and hardwearing.
We ship to a large number of Countries. Select at the
As a specialist we stock large amounts of Woodwind & Brass Instruments and Accessories
Dawkes Music have been voted best Classical Music shop