One of the signature brands from the famous JJ Babbitt company in the USA. The Otto Link name is synonymous with the great Jazz players of today and years gone past.
With a large chamber and long facing the Otto Link Clarinet mouthpieces are easily controllable and have a sweet warm sound that is really ideal for small group jazz, dixieland, swing and similar genres. The other option in these scenarios is the Meyer which has a brighter punchier sound than the link which feels a bit richer due primarily to the difference in chamber type and size.
This is not a mouthpiece to be taking into your classical grades but for doublers in a Big Band or the aforementioned clarinet playing scenarios it's a great option.
- Available in sizes from 4 upwards.
- The closer tip openings give more control and require a harder reed set-up.
- The more open tips can give a wider sound with more projection but less focus and are harder to control in lower dynamics and with regards intonation.
- Ideal for Jazz, Swing, Commercial and Show playing, gives a sweet rich sound.
- Made in the USA from the finest dense ebonite.
- Supplied with ligature and cap.
We ship to a large number of Countries. Select at the
As a specialist we stock large amounts of Woodwind & Brass Instruments and Accessories
Dawkes Music have been voted best Classical Music shop