The New Lux Piccolo/Flute Messenger PRO PAC features a uniquely stylish messenger bag combined with the protection of a PRO PAC case. The moulded interior provides unparalleled protection and convenience. Not only can this case be used as a messenger bag; the hybrid features backpack straps that can be tucked away when not in use.
- Interior Messenger Compartment Dimensions: 13 x 18 x 3".
- Comfort Features: - Backpack straps, generously padded with ID Tag - Includes removable padded shoulder strap with ID tag - Carry handles with leather trim and secure closure.
- Interior Features: - Lightweight shock absorbing frame - Soft non-abrasive velvoa lining moulded interior.
- Exterior Features: - Backpack straps tuck away when not in use - Nylon exterior, 1680 gauge ballistic, water and abrasion resistant - Large main compartment with room for sheet music and accessories - Built-in organizer with two interior sleeves to hold pens, keys, and other accessories.
- Exterior Dimensions: 12.00(H) x 16.50(W) x 4.50(D).
- Weight: 2 kg 4.00 lbs.
- Suitable for flutes with either C or B foot joints.
- Protec cases come with 5 years warranty.
Need Help with this item?
Our specialist trained staff are able to help you. Please contact us or call us on 01628 630800
Why Buy from Dawkes Music?
Dawkes Music & Windcraft Ltd are a globally recognised UK based Music Industry company that have expert staff who specialise in products, performance, teaching and repairing in the brass and woodwind sector.
Buy with confidence knowing that the shop you're dealing with has been awared a Feefo Gold Trusted Retailer award which recognises our hard work and consistent excellent customer service.
14 Day Approval
Try your item at home, in a lesson, in the band and make sure it's perfect for you. If you are not convinced we can refund the item in full upon return. (£3 re-stocking fee on any mouthpieces, approval not available on reeds).
All in stock items are usually dispatched within 24 hours, express delivery options are available at the checkout, including next day delivery.
We carefully choose and stock the best products on the market, be it the newest mouthpiece or official replacement spare parts for instruments. We keep over 8,000 lines in stock covering everything Woodwind & Brass.
We carefully check pricing to ensure our customers get the best deals with unrivalled pre-sale advice and after-sales care.
Top Quality After Sales Service
We have 18 members of staff in-store and on the telephone 6 days a week, and our online service is 24/7. Experience you can trust with over 40 years in the business and a third generation specialist family business.