For over 25 years PRO TEC has been supplying Cases and bags designed by musicians for musicians. The Cases are sturdy, lightweight, and shock resistant. Hook and loop quick-lock closure. Backpackable (Backpack strap sold separately). Built-in organizer to hold pens, keys, and small accessories. 1680 gauge ballistic nylon exterior; water and abrasion resistant.
- Fits most open or close wrap horns
- Accommodates bells up to 10.5" (26.67cm)
- Dual-corded handle design with padded handle wrap
- Thickly padded adjustable shoulder strap with grip surface & strong metal hardware
- Backpackable with optional backpack strap (model #BPSTRAP)
- Compact lightweight shock absorbing wood frame
- Weather-resistant 1680 ballistic nylon exterior with reinforced zig-zag stitching
- Large exterior pocket with built-in organizer for small accessories
- QuickLock™ allows you to securely shut an empty case without zippering
- High quality metal hardware and stitching
- Long lasting custom molded zippers
- Rubber runners protect corners and zipper tape from impacts
- Durable molded rubber feet
- Includes ID luggage tag
- Soft non-abrasive blue velvet lining
- Instrument secure strap secured by hook and loop closure
- Large accessory storage zippered compartment
- Slide storage with padded slide cover
- Padded mouthpiece pouch with hook and loop closure
Need Help with this item?
Our specialist trained staff are able to help you. Please contact us or call us on 01628 630800
Why Buy from Dawkes Music?
Dawkes Music & Windcraft Ltd are a globally recognised UK based Music Industry company that have expert staff who specialise in products, performance, teaching and repairing in the brass and woodwind sector.
Buy with confidence knowing that the shop you're dealing with has been awared a Feefo Gold Trusted Retailer award which recognises our hard work and consistent excellent customer service.
14 Day Approval
Try your item at home, in a lesson, in the band and make sure it's perfect for you. If you are not convinced we can refund the item in full upon return. (£5 re-stocking fee on any mouthpieces, approval not available on reeds).
All in stock items are usually dispatched within 24 hours, express delivery options are available at the checkout, including next day delivery.
We carefully choose and stock the best products on the market, be it the newest mouthpiece or official replacement spare parts for instruments. We keep over 8,000 lines in stock covering everything Woodwind & Brass.
We carefully check pricing to ensure our customers get the best deals with unrivalled pre-sale advice and after-sales care.
Top Quality After Sales Service
We have 18 members of staff in-store and on the telephone 6 days a week, and our online service is 24/7. Experience you can trust with over 40 years in the business and a third generation specialist family business.