This ProTec Cornet Case is designed to offer the ultimate in protection and functionality. The Cornet PRO PAC case (PB312) is made of a lightweight yet strong wooden frame with a thickly padded interior. Inside the case is a double mouthpiece section and space for your Cornet. The outside offers a large gusseted storage pocket for extra accessories and you can add a ProTec backpack strap (not included) to make this case even easier to transport.
For over 25 years PRO TEC has been supplying Cases and bags designed by musicians for musicians. The Cases are sturdy, lightweight, and shock resistant.
- Dual-corded handle design with padded handle wrap
- Removable padded shoulder strap featuring an I.D. tag
- Backpackable with optional backpack strap (model #BPSTRAP)
- Compact lightweight shock absorbing wood frame
- Weather-resistant 1680 ballistic nylon exterior with reinforced zig-zag stitching
- Large front-side zippered pocket
- Built-in organizer with two interior sleeves to hold pens, keys, and small accessories
- QuickLock™ allows you to securely shut an empty case without zippering
- Custom strong metal hardware
- Long lasting custom molded zippers
- Durable molded rubber feet
- Vertical slot-load instrument protection
- Soft padded velvoa lining
- Padded removable block to accommodate different cornet lengths
- Two mouthpiece slots
- External Dimensions: 18 x 9.5 x 7"
- Interior Horn Section Dimensions: 16.5 x 4 x 7.5"
- Pocket Storage Dimensions: 14 x 5.25 x 1.25"
Need Help with this item?
Our specialist trained staff are able to help you. Please contact us or call us on 01628 630800
Why Buy from Dawkes Music?
Dawkes Music & Windcraft Ltd are a globally recognised UK based Music Industry company that have expert staff who specialise in products, performance, teaching and repairing in the brass and woodwind sector.
Buy with confidence knowing that the shop you're dealing with has been awared a Feefo Gold Trusted Retailer award which recognises our hard work and consistent excellent customer service.
14 Day Approval
Try your item at home, in a lesson, in the band and make sure it's perfect for you. If you are not convinced we can refund the item in full upon return. (£3 re-stocking fee on any mouthpieces, approval not available on reeds).
All in stock items are usually dispatched within 24 hours, express delivery options are available at the checkout, including next day delivery.
We carefully choose and stock the best products on the market, be it the newest mouthpiece or official replacement spare parts for instruments. We keep over 8,000 lines in stock covering everything Woodwind & Brass.
We carefully check pricing to ensure our customers get the best deals with unrivalled pre-sale advice and after-sales care.
Top Quality After Sales Service
We have 18 members of staff in-store and on the telephone 6 days a week, and our online service is 24/7. Experience you can trust with over 40 years in the business and a third generation specialist family business.