Sankyo are highly-regarded Japanese flute makers, founded in 1968, with an excellent reputation for their intermediate and professional flutes.
The CF201RE is a responsive open-hole flute with a clear rich sound. It has excellent projection, a wide dynamic range and fantastic intonation.
This particular flute was purchased new roughly 6 years ago by a professional flautist. Reluctant to let it go, she is hoping it finds a good home to be played with much appreciation.
This would be suitable for a range of musicians, from students seeking a long-lasting first upgrade to professionals looking for a reliable but affordable back-up instrument.
- Hand-finished flute
- Hand-cut .925 solid head joint
- Silver plated body and mechanism
- Open holes (plugs not included)
- Split E mechanism and Offset G
- C foot joint
- French-style pointed key-arms
- Includes leatherette-bound wood case and leather carry bag
- New equivalent value : £2,795
- Try in store or at home on 14 day approval period
- Our Secondhand Instruments come with 6 months warranty and are fully checked by our on-site workshop repair team.
Our Secondhand Instruments come with 6 months warranty and are fully checked by our on-site workshop.
For a quick explanation, see our Secondhand video
We ship to a large number of Countries. Select at the
As a specialist we stock large amounts of Woodwind & Brass Instruments and Accessories
Dawkes Music have been voted best Classical Music shop