SAXMUTE is an effective invention to reduce the noise level of your saxophone or clarinet. Thanks to Saxmute you can play of your instrument without disturbing neighbours and fellow house members.
Composed of 3 elements (2 for the clarinet) out of flexible materials, Saxmute is placed very easily in the instrument on the level of the mouthpiece, of the neck and of the bell. Saxmute is resistant, washable and light.
PLEASE NOTE: Any image including an instrument is for demonstration purposes only. This kit is made up of the foam and stem units only.
- The manufacturers claim upto 50% of reduction in the noise level: You can notice a reduction upto 50% of the noise level of your instrument, with a very light reserve of the pressure of air, but without disturbing the emission, the accuracy and the homogeneity of the sound of the instrument.
- SAXMUTE allows you to play of your instrument naturally without causing disturbance to those around you.
- Work of the airstream: A light reserve of the pressure of air makes it possible for the musician more effectively to work the airstream and the centre of the sound.
- Materials: Constituted of a nylon foam of the honeycomb type and carbon fibre stems, SAXMUTE is a very resistant, and washable product.
- This type of materials has also the advantage of not retaining moisture created by the breath of the musician.
We ship to a large number of Countries. Select at the
As a specialist we stock large amounts of Woodwind & Brass Instruments and Accessories
Dawkes Music have been voted best Classical Music shop