SAXMUTE is an effective invention to reduce the noise level of your saxophone or clarinet. Thanks to Saxmute you can play of your instrument without disturbing neighbours and fellow house members.
Composed of 3 elements (2 for the clarinet) out of flexible materials, Saxmute is placed very easily in the instrument on the level of the mouthpiece, of the neck and of the bell. Saxmute is resistant, washable and light.
PLEASE NOTE: Any image including an instrument is for demonstration purposes only. This kit is made up of the foam and stem units only.
- The manufacturers claim upto 50% of reduction in the noise level: You can notice a reduction upto 50% of the noise level of your instrument, with a very light reserve of the pressure of air, but without disturbing the emission, the accuracy and the homogeneity of the sound of the instrument.
- SAXMUTE allows you to play of your instrument naturally without causing disturbance to those around you.
- Work of the airstream: A light reserve of the pressure of air makes it possible for the musician more effectively to work the airstream and the centre of the sound.
- Materials: Constituted of a nylon foam of the honeycomb type and carbon fibre stems, SAXMUTE is a very resistant, and washable product.
- This type of materials has also the advantage of not retaining moisture created by the breath of the musician.
Need Help with this item?
Our specialist trained staff are able to help you. Please contact us or call us on 01628 630800
Why Buy from Dawkes Music?
Dawkes Music & Windcraft Ltd are a globally recognised UK based Music Industry company that have expert staff who specialise in products, performance, teaching and repairing in the brass and woodwind sector.
Buy with confidence knowing that the shop you're dealing with has been awared a Feefo Gold Trusted Retailer award which recognises our hard work and consistent excellent customer service.
14 Day Approval
Try your item at home, in a lesson, in the band and make sure it's perfect for you. If you are not convinced we can refund the item in full upon return. (£3 re-stocking fee on any mouthpieces, approval not available on reeds).
All in stock items are usually dispatched within 24 hours, express delivery options are available at the checkout, including next day delivery.
We carefully choose and stock the best products on the market, be it the newest mouthpiece or official replacement spare parts for instruments. We keep over 8,000 lines in stock covering everything Woodwind & Brass.
We carefully check pricing to ensure our customers get the best deals with unrivalled pre-sale advice and after-sales care.
Top Quality After Sales Service
We have 18 members of staff in-store and on the telephone 6 days a week, and our online service is 24/7. Experience you can trust with over 40 years in the business and a third generation specialist family business.