SAXMUTE is a very new extremely effective invention to reduce the noise level of your saxophone or clarinet. Thanks to Saxmute you can play of your instrument without disturbing your entourage.
Composed of 3 elements (2 for the clarinet) out of flexible materials, Saxmute is placed very easily in the instrument on the level of the mouthpiece, of the neck and of the bell.
Saxmute is resistant, washable, light.
*Instrument not included*
- 50% of reduction in the noise level: You will note a reduction of at least 50% of the noise level of your instrument, with a very light reserve of the pressure of air, but without disturbing the emission, the accuracy and the homogeneity of the sound of the instrument on all its tessiture.
- SAXMUTE allows you to play of your instrument naturally without causing sound harmful effects with your entourage.
- Work of the airstream: A light reserve of the pressure of air makes it possible to the musician more effectively to work the airstream and the centering of the sound.
- Materials: Constituted of a nylon foam of the honeycomb type and carbon fibre stems, SAXMUTE is a very resistant, and washable product.
- This type of materials has also the advantage of not retaining moisture created by the breath of the musician.
We ship to a large number of Countries. Select at the
As a specialist we stock large amounts of Woodwind & Brass Instruments and Accessories
Dawkes Music have been voted best Classical Music shop