Product InformationThis book brings together selected exam pieces, scales and arpeggios, sight-reading and audio downloads, to support ABRSM’s Grade 2 Saxophone syllabus from 2022.Key features:
The Exam Pack is an ideal resource for preparation for ABRSM’s Practical Grade 2 Saxophone exam, as well as providing an excellent toolkit for the general development of technical skills at this level.
- Nine pieces in a range of styles, chosen from Lists A, B and C
- Classic repertoire and newly commissioned pieces and arrangements
- Piano accompaniments for both E- and B- instruments included
- Scales and arpeggios, and sample sight-reading tests, for requirements from the current syllabus
- Audio performances of the nine pieces on alto saxophone and piano by expert musicians, plus accompaniment-only tracks for both E- and B- instruments for use when practising (download code included in the book)
Need Help with this item?
Our specialist trained staff are able to help you. Please contact us or call us on 01628 630800
Why Buy from Dawkes Music?
Dawkes Music & Windcraft Ltd are a globally recognised UK based Music Industry company that have expert staff who specialise in products, performance, teaching and repairing in the brass and woodwind sector.
Buy with confidence knowing that the shop you're dealing with has been awared a Feefo Gold Trusted Retailer award which recognises our hard work and consistent excellent customer service.
14 Day Approval
Try your item at home, in a lesson, in the band and make sure it's perfect for you. If you are not convinced we can refund the item in full upon return. (£3 re-stocking fee on any mouthpieces, approval not available on reeds).
All in stock items are usually dispatched within 24 hours, express delivery options are available at the checkout, including next day delivery.
We carefully choose and stock the best products on the market, be it the newest mouthpiece or official replacement spare parts for instruments. We keep over 8,000 lines in stock covering everything Woodwind & Brass.
We carefully check pricing to ensure our customers get the best deals with unrivalled pre-sale advice and after-sales care.
Top Quality After Sales Service
We have 18 members of staff in-store and on the telephone 6 days a week, and our online service is 24/7. Experience you can trust with over 40 years in the business and a third generation specialist family business.