Vandoren’s ever popular silver plated Optimum ligatures offer an opportunity to adjust the sound, using the 3 interchangeable pressure plates.
The ligature has a solid single screw design, to allow quick and precise adjustment, whilst ensuring consistent hold and pressure on the reed.
Whether playing classical or jazz, the Optimum Ligatures 3 pressure plates will accommodate your style:
1. A rich, colourful sonority which produces great resonance. Pressure along the fibre of the reed facilitates an unbelievable blowing ease. Incredible ease of articulation.
2. A more compact, centred sonority, smooth even sound and extraordinary blowing ease.
3. The reed vibrates in total freedom, producing a very flexible sound. Greater ease of expression.
The Vandoren Bb Alto Saxophone ligature is:
- Made in France
- Gold plated for durability and brilliance of tone
- Provided with a plastic cap to protect your reed and mouthpiece when not in use
- Fits most plastic and ebonite Alto Sax mouthpieces (not metal Alto mouthpieces)
- Suitable for an intermediate or pro player looking for a high quality ligature for all uses
We ship to a large number of Countries. Select at the
As a specialist we stock large amounts of Woodwind & Brass Instruments and Accessories
Dawkes Music have been voted best Classical Music shop