Designed for use with the new generation of Yamaha Silent Brass mutes, the STX-2 Personal Studio features the groundbreaking Brass Resonance technology which transforms a muted brass instrument tone to a responsive and ultra-realistic non muted sound that the player can hear through headphones.
The STX-2 Personal Studio can be be bought separately (as here) and you can use it with a variety of different Silent Brass mutes which are also available to buy separately. This may be the best way for a multi-instrumentalist to buy into the new Silent Brass system.
The STX-2 Personal Studio unit includes the following:
- MUTE IN Jack: Where the Yamaha pickup mute connects to the Personal Studio
- AUX IN Jack: You can use this to connect an external audio playing device so you can play-a-long with it.
- PHONES Jack: Designed to receive ear/headphones. You can also use this jack as an output jack for recording to an external device
- VOLUME Control: Choose a comfortable level for your earphones here
- REVERB Switch: Add reverb here and you can listen to your sound as if in a large room or concert hall
- POWER Switch: Quick and easy on/off switch
- CLIP: Neat little clip so you can attach the unit to a belt etc
Need Help with this item?
Our specialist trained staff are able to help you. Please contact us or call us on 01628 630800
Why Buy from Dawkes Music?
Dawkes Music & Windcraft Ltd are a globally recognised UK based Music Industry company that have expert staff who specialise in products, performance, teaching and repairing in the brass and woodwind sector.
Buy with confidence knowing that the shop you're dealing with has been awared a Feefo Gold Trusted Retailer award which recognises our hard work and consistent excellent customer service.
14 Day Approval
Try your item at home, in a lesson, in the band and make sure it's perfect for you. If you are not convinced we can refund the item in full upon return. (£3 re-stocking fee on any mouthpieces, approval not available on reeds).
All in stock items are usually dispatched within 24 hours, express delivery options are available at the checkout, including next day delivery.
We carefully choose and stock the best products on the market, be it the newest mouthpiece or official replacement spare parts for instruments. We keep over 8,000 lines in stock covering everything Woodwind & Brass.
We carefully check pricing to ensure our customers get the best deals with unrivalled pre-sale advice and after-sales care.
Top Quality After Sales Service
We have 18 members of staff in-store and on the telephone 6 days a week, and our online service is 24/7. Experience you can trust with over 40 years in the business and a third generation specialist family business.