Finance is available on all orders over £250. Click the plus icon above, or the V12 logo to see our range of finance options.
To apply for finance, please add the product to your basket. Visit the basket page and click the V12 Retail Finance button where you can complete the application online. You will be able to choose your finance term including deposit amount and monthly instalments.
The New Yanagisawa AW010 range replaces the long standing A991 series.
These pro level Yanagisawas have long been popular with more experienced players or those wanting to go straight to the top of the range. Handmade in Japan to the most exacting standards with industry leading materials and precision.
The New AW010 range really does have some major modifications whilst retaining the classic Yanagisawa sound and feel that have made them so popular.
- The bore size and tone hole size and positioning has all been modified. This is the core of how a Sax plays in terms of response, intonation and resonance.
- Yanagisawa are using a different source of brass; the mix and quality of zinc and copper can affect the resonance in particular, much testing was done to ensure the best tonal possibility from a new source of core brass.
- The right hand 'pinky' keys (low Eb + low C) have been modified in shape and feel to faciliate faster finger movement at the bottom of the instrument.
- The front F key has been ergonomically re-designed to sit more easily under the players finger when operated.
- Additional 'feet' have been added under the right hand side keys (Bb, C and high E) - this is to basically give the mechanism more support and a more positive 'feel' for the player when depressing the key.
Finishing off the outfit is a new case and new engraving which of course is all wholly aesthetic but a nice touch nonetheless.
In summary this new Yanagisawa AW010 range offers a depth and full range of tonal colours, this is due in part to the moderate resistance that is present compared to the AW01 series, the extra ribs and plates that run down the body help attach the key posts with more support and strength to the resonating body tube.
We have a variety of testing environments instore for customers to experience and enjoy. Our range of testing rooms are available to pre-book and we can even reserve stock in advance so if you're making a jouney to see us we can be prepared to make it a special experience for you.
Our specialist trained staff are able to help you. Please contact us or call us on 01628 630800
Dawkes Music & Windcraft Ltd are a globally recognised UK based Music Industry company that have expert staff who specialise in products, performance, teaching and repairing in the brass and woodwind sector.
Purchasing a first Instrument outright need not be an expensive risk with our buy-back scheme. Return your Instrument in good condition within 6 months and we will refund 90% of the purchase price less the original VAT paid.
|Your original purchase price:||£3,087.00|
|We deduct the original VAT paid||£-514.50|
|We make a charge of 10%||£-257.25|
|Total Amount Refunded||£2,315.25|
|Total Cost for 6 Months use||£771.75|
Purchasing outside the UK means you do not have to pay the 20% VAT. However, you may have to pay tax/charges in your own country - check with your local tax office if unsure.
Once you add item(s) to the basket and select your country (as below), the price shown will exclude VAT.
We charge in UK Pounds (less tax) and your card company/PayPal will convert this amount to your local currency.
Foreign orders received before 14:00 (Mon-Fri) are despatched the same day using a tracked and insured service. All Instruments are quality checked by our own workshop prior to despatch.