Bari reeds are made from a synthetic plastic material and produce a slightly different sound to traditional cane reeds. Ideal for outside use or doubling work where quick changes are needed with minimal reed prep time and these reeds can last months.
- Brilliant and vibrant sound.
- Great projection and focus.
- Immediate and clear response.
- Particularly suited to doublers and more modern genres of playing.
- Made in the USA.
- Available in Hard, Medium and Soft strengths.
- Hard is equivalent to 3 or 3.5 and upwards in a cane reed for example.
We ship to a large number of Countries. Select at the
As a specialist we stock large amounts of Woodwind & Brass Instruments and Accessories
Dawkes Music have been voted best Classical Music shop