ZIP cases are the latest innovation from Protec. These cases are made of a ultra-lightweight ABS shell that is scratch resistant and protects against shock and impact.
Fits most Bb clarinet makes and although it has a slim profile, there is interior storage for additional accessories such as an extra barrel, neck strap, swabs, etc. Included is a sheet music pocket that is removable, comfortable carrying handle, and includes thickly padded straps to carry over your shoulder or make it back-packable. Exterior Features:
- Extremely lightweight, durable, and scratch resistant ABS shell.
- Equipped with 2 thickly padded adjustable shoulder straps with grip surface & strong metal hardware to carry over the shoulder or on your back.
- Long and comfortable retractable handle perfectly blends in with the case’s slim profile.
- Removable sheet music pocket featuring 4 screws to easily attach or remove.
Size & Specs:
- Soft foam-injected interior mold lined with velvet cradles your clarinet.
- Large interior accessory compartment for extra barrels, neck strap, pencil, Protec swab, etc.
- Overall exterior dimensions: 13.75(l) x 11(w) x 4(h)”; 349.2 x 279.4 x 101.6mm
- Sheet music pocket storage dimensions: 13.25(l) x 9.25(w) x 1(h)”; 336.6 x 234 x 25.4mm
- Case weight (with sheet music pocket attached): 2.74 lbs; 1.24 kg
- Case weight (with sheet music pocket detached): 2.38 lbs; 1.07 kg
- Shoulder strap weight: 0.36 lbs; 0.16 kg
Need Help with this item?
Our specialist trained staff are able to help you. Please contact us or call us on 01628 630800
Why Buy from Dawkes Music?
Dawkes Music & Windcraft Ltd are a globally recognised UK based Music Industry company that have expert staff who specialise in products, performance, teaching and repairing in the brass and woodwind sector.
Buy with confidence knowing that the shop you're dealing with has been awared a Feefo Gold Trusted Retailer award which recognises our hard work and consistent excellent customer service.
14 Day Approval
Try your item at home, in a lesson, in the band and make sure it's perfect for you. If you are not convinced we can refund the item in full upon return. (£3 re-stocking fee on any mouthpieces, approval not available on reeds).
All in stock items are usually dispatched within 24 hours, express delivery options are available at the checkout, including next day delivery.
We carefully choose and stock the best products on the market, be it the newest mouthpiece or official replacement spare parts for instruments. We keep over 8,000 lines in stock covering everything Woodwind & Brass.
We carefully check pricing to ensure our customers get the best deals with unrivalled pre-sale advice and after-sales care.
Top Quality After Sales Service
We have 18 members of staff in-store and on the telephone 6 days a week, and our online service is 24/7. Experience you can trust with over 40 years in the business and a third generation specialist family business.