For over 25 years PRO TEC has been supplying Cases and bags designed by musicians for musicians. The Cases are sturdy, lightweight, and shock resistant.
This ProTec PB307 Slimline Clarinet case has a hook and loop quick-lock closure, lightweight shock absorbing frame and a soft nylon lined interior. The 1680 gauge ballistic nylon exterior is both water and abrasion resistant.
Fits most standard makes and models of Bb Clarinet.
- Thickly padded adjustable shoulder strap with grip surface & strong metal hardware
- Backpackable with optional backpack strap (model #BPSTRAP)
- Includes ID luggage tag
- Weather-resistant 1680D ballistic nylon exterior
- QuickLock™ allows you to securely shut an empty case without zippering
- Large exterior pocket with built-in organizer for small accessories
- High quality metal hardware and stitching
- Long lasting custom molded zippers
- Dual corded handle design with comfortable padded handle wrap
- Molded interior accommodates Bb Clarinets
- Small compartment section for an additional barrel or other small accessory
- Soft non-abrasive velvet lining
Need Help with this item?
Our specialist trained staff are able to help you. Please contact us or call us on 01628 630800
Why Buy from Dawkes Music?
Dawkes Music & Windcraft Ltd are a globally recognised UK based Music Industry company that have expert staff who specialise in products, performance, teaching and repairing in the brass and woodwind sector.
Buy with confidence knowing that the shop you're dealing with has been awared a Feefo Gold Trusted Retailer award which recognises our hard work and consistent excellent customer service.
14 Day Approval
Try your item at home, in a lesson, in the band and make sure it's perfect for you. If you are not convinced we can refund the item in full upon return. (£3 re-stocking fee on any mouthpieces, approval not available on reeds).
All in stock items are usually dispatched within 24 hours, express delivery options are available at the checkout, including next day delivery.
We carefully choose and stock the best products on the market, be it the newest mouthpiece or official replacement spare parts for instruments. We keep over 8,000 lines in stock covering everything Woodwind & Brass.
We carefully check pricing to ensure our customers get the best deals with unrivalled pre-sale advice and after-sales care.
Top Quality After Sales Service
We have 18 members of staff in-store and on the telephone 6 days a week, and our online service is 24/7. Experience you can trust with over 40 years in the business and a third generation specialist family business.