Protec’s Alto and Soprano Saxophone combination PRO PAC Case with wheels is a great solution for the mobile musician. Manufactured with a shock absorbing strong wood frame and weather resistant exterior, both alto and soprano saxophones are protected in separate molded sections and are cradled in soft velvoa lining.
There is also plenty of room for your other gear with an interior storage compartment and large gusseted front pocket that can also fit a separate clarinet case, flute case, or music stand.
- Dual-corded handle design with padded handle wrap
- Removable padded shoulder strap featuring an ID tag
- Telescoping handle with smooth rolling inline wheels
- Convenient subway handle
- Lightweight shock absorbing wood frame
- Weather-resistant 1680 ballistic nylon exterior with reinforced zig-zag stitching
- Large front-side zippered pocket
- Built-in organizer with two interior sleeves to hold pens, keys, and small accessories
- QuickLock™ allows you to securely shut an empty case without zippering
- Custom strong metal hardware
- Long lasting custom molded zippers
- Durable molded rubber feet
- Soft velvoa lining
- Softly padded molded alto saxophone section
- Softly padded soprano saxophone section
- Interior accessory storage compartment
- Separate alto saxophone neck and mouthpiece compartment
Need Help with this item?
Our specialist trained staff are able to help you. Please contact us or call us on 01628 630800
Why Buy from Dawkes Music?
Dawkes Music & Windcraft Ltd are a globally recognised UK based Music Industry company that have expert staff who specialise in products, performance, teaching and repairing in the brass and woodwind sector.
Buy with confidence knowing that the shop you're dealing with has been awared a Feefo Gold Trusted Retailer award which recognises our hard work and consistent excellent customer service.
14 Day Approval
Try your item at home, in a lesson, in the band and make sure it's perfect for you. If you are not convinced we can refund the item in full upon return. (£5 re-stocking fee on any mouthpieces, approval not available on reeds).
All in stock items are usually dispatched within 24 hours, express delivery options are available at the checkout, including next day delivery.
We carefully choose and stock the best products on the market, be it the newest mouthpiece or official replacement spare parts for instruments. We keep over 8,000 lines in stock covering everything Woodwind & Brass.
We carefully check pricing to ensure our customers get the best deals with unrivalled pre-sale advice and after-sales care.
Top Quality After Sales Service
We have 18 members of staff in-store and on the telephone 6 days a week, and our online service is 24/7. Experience you can trust with over 40 years in the business and a third generation specialist family business.