Discovering Music Theory – ABRSM Workbooks11th February 2021
ABRSM Discovering Music Theory’s new suite of workbook with corresponding answer books offers fantastic preparation for ABRSM Music Theory exams from 2020.
These colourful workbooks (available in Grades 1-5) prepare students of all ages with the knowledge, understanding and skills required for a ABRSM Music Theory exam. Written to make theory fun, engaging and relevant!
Not only do these books support the ABRSM theory syllabuses, they can also provide excellent resources for both students and teachers. Whether you are wishing to develop theory skills or support GCSE and A-Level studies these books offer:
- Straightforward explanations of new concepts.
- Step by step progressive exercises to build skills and understanding.
- Challenge questions to extend learning and develop music-writing skills.
- Ideas for linking theory to music listening, performing and instrumental lessons.
- Clear signposting and progress reviews throughout.
- A sample practice exam paper showing you what to expect in the new 2020 style of exams.